terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2012

GOSPEL CHRISTMAS


MÚSICAS:
01.Follow Him – Janice Harrington
02.Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen – Harold Smith
03.Go Tell It On the Mountain – Mahalia Jackson
04.Amazing Grace – Chris Murrell and Robert Irving III
05.Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho – Elvis Presley
06.Say Brother Will You Meet Us – Janice Harrington & Linda Fields
07.Danny Boy – Judy Garland
08.It Was Jesus – Johnny Cash
09.Will the Circle Be Unbroken – Linda Fields
10.Joy to the World – Mahalia Jackson
11.When Jesus Was Born – Zion Harmonizers
12.Just a Closer Walk With Thee – Janice Harrington
13.I’m Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs – Elvis Presley
14.Good News – Janice Harrington & Linda Fields
15.Sweet Little Jesus Boy – Mahalia Jackson
16.How I Got Over – Janice Harrington & Linda Fields
17.Swing Low Sweet Chariot – Sam Cooke
18.His Hand in Mine – Elvis Presley
19.Over My Head – Janice Harrington & Linda Fields
20.I Surrender All – Chris Murrell and Robert Irving III
21.God Will – Johnny Cash
22.O Come All Ye Faithful – Mahalia Jackson






Nenhum comentário: